mI’s career planning program gives you a truly competitive advantage. In one-on-one personal coaching sessions, we help you develop marketing materials with a strong personal brand. We guide you in confidently targeting the exact companies and roles you aspire to! We enhance your interview skills, negotiating power, and your ability to “make a business case”. These will help you secure the exact role you want, on the team that you want.
Getting your career plan into shape is a simple 3 step process…
In Session 1, we help you identify your goals, and review all the best practices for building your marketing pieces and social media profiles. Then we help you identify and market your skill set and knowledge areas, and teach you how to build a solid job search plan.
- Developing and planning short, mid & long-term goals to identify the path you wish to take whether it’s career progression, or career transition.
- Portfolio Reviews c2018: resume reviews, targeted resume writing, online profiles, cover letters & thank you notes, bios, pitch statements and personal brands. We help you optimize your positioning and packaging.
- Identify and address skills shortages & experience gaps.
- Clarifying your message through clear “pitch statements”.
In Session 2, we help you tailor your job search strategy: We teach you how to research and target companies properly, through networking, third-party introductions or referrals, and through job search websites. We show you how to match your skills to a given business unit and mandate, and to confidently approach the right decision makers for consideration on their team. We also teach you how to how to make a strong business case for your candidacy, and how to make effective follow ups!
- Plan an effective job search online and on the ground: 5 ways to job search.
- How to determine if you have the skills to get shortlisted.
- How to develop job leads through your professional & personal networks.
- When and how to call, email, follow up.
- Targeted Job Search: Leverage MI’s spectacular media company database for leads to top media companies and contact info for decision makers.
Once you’ve got your goals, your marketing pieces and your job search plan on track, we’ll give you a final session on how to prepare for critical interviews, interview with confidence, and teach you how to negotiate your compensation package/deal points.
- Interview Prep: understand business etiquette and important protocols, prepare for a wide range of interview styles & questions, and understand what the interviewer is seeking.
- How to determine fair market value for salaries.
- How to negotiate your compensation package
- How to build a successful entry strategy for the new company and how to position your exit strategy for the company you’re moving on from.
Session 1: Building Your Plan & Your Brand – 2 hours @$179.00 – customized session
Session 2: How to Access the Hidden Job Market – Job Search Research & Job Search Strategy – 1.5 hours @$159.
Session 3: Interview Best Practices & Hire Negotiations – via Skype/Facetime – 30-40 minutes @$69.00
Phone/Skype Consults – call us with your career questions! @ $1.99/min.